Tag diving watch : Watch with pedometer and heart rate monitor : Watch naruto 134
Tag Diving Watch
- A diving watch is a watch designed for underwater diving that features, as a minimum, a water resistance greater than 10 ATM, the equivalent of 100 meters (330 ft).
- A watch that is water resistant to 100M or more. It has a one-way rotating bezel and a screw-on crown and back.
- attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
- a label associated with something for the purpose of identification; "semantic tags were attached in order to identify different meanings of the word"
- a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- Touch (someone being chased) in a game of tag
- Put out (a runner) by touching them with the ball or with the glove holding the ball
- (of a base runner, or a fielder with the ball) Touch (a base) with the foot
TAG Heuer Aquaracer
Sporty dial, luminescent hour markers. Date at 3 o’clock. Coloured TAG Heuer logo. Marking - AQUARACER 300 meters.
Diamond-polished hands with polished facets and coated in a luminescent material for optimum readability and radiance.
Case stamped in a solid block of stainless steel with a diameter of 38.4 mm.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Unidirectional rotating bezel, Arabic numerals and timer. SuperLuminova coated marker at 12 o’clock.
Finishings in alternating brushed and polished steel for the blue dials. Screw-in crown and caseback for water-resistance to 300 metres. Caseback engraved with a diver’s helmet.
Double safety clasp with solid stainless steel folding buckle. Extension system so the watch can be worn over a diving suit.
Quartz ETA F06.111 movement.
94/365; what's in my bag?
Day 94. I think I was tagged for one of these a couple times already, I don't really remember.
I have rather boring contents in my purse.
I've felt dizzy and light headed and tired and ache-y and nauseous all day and I don't know why. I still feel really lethargic and tired now, and I have two more reflections to write for that stupid scrapbook project, and on top of that, I have to read four chapters of a book and answer questions, and study for a History exam. I've totally been doing my homework since I got home too. This is terrible, I feel like a zombie.
TAG, YOU'RE IT.
watch stand by me online for free
watch the boy who could fly
garmin 205 watch
armani leather watches
gps kid watch
classic hamilton watches
watch old hindi movies online
ice master watches
an antique pocket watch
watch free full length movies online for free