Radio controlled wristwatch. Calorie counter heart rate monitor watch. Breil watches review.
Radio Controlled Wristwatch
- Corrected at regular intervals, often once per day, by a radio signal transmitted from an atomic clock. Radio-controlled watches have quartz movements. They pick up the radio signal by means of a small antenna inside their cases.
- (esp. of an electronic model toy) Controllable from a distance by radio
- Radio control (often abbreviated to R/C or simply RC) is the use of radio signals to remotely control a device. The term is used frequently to refer to the control of model vehicles from a hand-held radio transmitter.
- A watch worn on a strap around the wrist
- a watch that is worn strapped to the wrist
Yesterday and today
The gold plated pocket watch was my wife's uncle's. When he died his estate was valued for auction and beneficiaries were allowed to take what they wanted value deducted from their share of the take.
The watch has a damaged face so deemed to be worthless and given to me.
The casio wristwatch is sunlight driven and radio controlled,, the only thing it doesn't do is talk to me, unlike my car which does in spite of me telling it to shut up!!!!
Checking the time
A shot of my radio-controlled wristwatch after resetting the camera's time to match. The EXIF data shows that the camera is right to within the precision of the display.
The funny little icon to the right of the seconds display on the watch indicates that it believes it is synchronized to WWVB in Colorado, and should therefore be displaying the correct time to much better than ±0.5 second accuracy.
luminox f 16 watch
cheap luxury watch
solar atomic chronograph watch
watch utah football online
hamilton watch forum
watch bones season 1 episode 3
sports wrist watch